Hello Fellow Classmates!
My name is Kailey James and I am a junior attending Southern Utah University. My degree is respiratory therapy and I have lived in Utah for 6 months. I have a big family consisting of 4 brothers and 2 sisters who all live in Las Vegas, NV. I also have a Pitbull named Harley whom I love with all my heart! My hobbies consist of drawing, painting, playing musical instruments such as piano and violin, playing with animals, hiking, palates, singing, and I love to play video games. I am excited for my History of Popular American Music Class as I am big into music and music is my life! I enjoy all genres of music (except country) and listen to a variety of types of music depending on my moods and how I want to express my emotions through songs. I do not have a particular genre that I love the most as am I very open with the type of music I listen to. I am looking forward to blogging more about the different types of music I will learn about and how it has shaped American history.
Hi Kailey! I hope that you will discover many new styles of music that you enjoy in class.
ReplyDelete